Executing on our vision for the future and updated brand identity encompassing bold designs to appeal to the next generation of consumers, today Lowe Boats officially launched its all-new SS Pontoon and Bay Boat Series, the first models in Lowe’s lineup to showcase its new logo, design language and enhanced features.
“This is an exciting milestone in Lowe’s 50+ year history to unleash our next era of our rich legacy with the launch of the SS Pontoon and Bay Boat Series,” said Greg Falkner, General Manager, Lowe Boats. “The launch represents a culmination of outstanding work from our talented team of researchers, stylists and engineers who built upon the strong foundation we have in place. We listened to customers and dealers to understand their evolving needs and preferences with these reimagined designs. The early feedback from everyone has been overwhelmingly positive, and we couldn’t be more excited to officially introduce this bold new direction to the marketplace.”
An all-new 2022 Lowe Pontoon. (Courtesy Lowe Boats/)SS Pontoon Series
An all-new series within the Lowe lineup, the SS Pontoon Series features bold new designs with 16 different lengths and floorplan options to choose from, including a Walkthrough, Conversion Lounge and L-Shape lounge layouts, each at various lengths ranging from 17′10″ to 27′11″ providing ample space and storage to enjoy a full day on the water with friends and family. Features include:
- All new styled interior features plush marine grade vinyl, quilted insets, a wide range of tasteful color options, and plenty of chrome cup-holders everywhere. Conversion lounge layouts feature a queen-size lounge for relaxing and huge storage underneath.<br/>
- Sleek new premium design full height fences with a range of exciting color combinations.<br/>
- Full-featured console designed with captain ergonomics in mind for great visibility on gauges, and a steering wheel and throttle in perfect position. Featuring ample storage, GPS gages, and an integrated Simrad option.<br/>
- Blackout option completes the look with black trim bands, logos, fence rails, and cleats.<br/>
- Standard 200-watt Kicker sound system with four speakers and an all-new optional app-controlled LED lighting system which can match any color you want.<br/>
The SS Pontoon Series is powered by 25HP – 300HP Mercury Marine outboard engine offering award-winning performance and reliability.
Lightweight aluminum Lowe Bay Boat for 2022! (Courtesy Lowe Boats/)Bay Boat Series
Lowe’s redesigned Bay Boat Series includes a trio of fast and fishable all-welded aluminum boats featuring a lightweight design and a durable build. Available in 18′, 20′ and the monstrous 22′ length, the Bay Series offers unmatched performance and enhanced fishing features from bow to stern, including:
- Feature-rich, premium, fiber-glass console enabling you to command from the center of the boat, controlling the throttle, instrument panel and electronics.<br/>
- A spacious open cockpit offering clever battery storage underneath the console, a 30-gallon aerated aft livewell located behind the leaning post.<br/>
- Water-resistant gasketed storage at the bow to ensure belongings stay dry.<br/>
- Six vertical rod holders in addition to port and starboard rod lockers to keep your favorite rods rigged and ready.<br/>
- A pair of aft fold-down jump seats provide extra seating while underway without giving up casting space when fishing.<br/>
- Reinforced, single piece cockpit floor that offers refined fit and finish while allowing for a dealer installed t-top option.<br/>
All three models are powered by a Mercury Marine max horsepower of 200HP (22′), 150HP (20′) and 115HP (18′) outboard engine offering award-winning performance and reliability.
To learn more about the all-new SS Pontoon, click here.
And to learn more about the redesigned Bay Boat Series, click here.
About Lowe Boats
For more than 50 years, Lowe Boats has been delivering exciting boats to passionate anglers, hunters, adventurers, and fun-seekers. The Lowe lineup includes tournament ready bass boats, heavy water ready deep-V, tough built Roughnecks, and family friendly pontoons, as well as utility and jon boats. Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Lebanon, Mo., the company’s state-of-the-art facility builds boats that are inspired by our customers and engineered for lifetime durability. The current product line is distributed around the world by a network of exceptional dealers. For more information about Lowe heritage and passion for our customers, please visit loweboats.com. Lowe is part of the Brunswick Corporation, the largest marine manufacturer in the world.