43' Mainship port profile1
Flag of Registry: United States
MoWhisky is a 2001 43' Mainship Trawler offering a 3 stateroom, 2 head, galley up layout. She also offers twin Yanmar 300 hp main engines, Kohler 8 kW generator, Mastervolt 2,500 watt inverter, full canvas and Eisenglass enclosed flybridge and a Freedom Lift hydraulic tender davit system. MoWhisky has completed the Great Loop several times and is ready to go again.
Official Number: 1111132
LOA: 43' (13.11 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 15' 5''
Draft Max: 3' 10''
Draft Min: 3' 10''
Single Berths: 2
V Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 1
Head Room: 6' 7''
Maximum Speed: 15
Cruise Speed: 9
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gelcoat
Bridge Clearance: 18' 6''
Fuel Tank: 500 Gallons (1892.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Holding Tank: 82 Gallons (310.4 Liters)
Displacement: 36000 lbs
Tender Registration: DL 1212 AM
Entering the boat from the swimplatform, you walk through the transom door into the aftdeck and then walk onto either side deck or step down into the master stateroom through the private access door. From either side deck, you can step up onto the trunk cabin and then step up to the flybridge or walk further forward and walk into the salon. From port, you walk into the galley forward and find a U-shaped settee port aft, a desk starboard aft, a lounge chair and entertainment center to starboard and the lower helm starboard forward. Forward there is a bow guest stateroom and one to port and the guest head is to starboard. The master stateroom is aft and is accessed from the salon or aftdeck. The engine room is accessed through a salon sole hatch or forward through a lift-up door.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'4" in the master stateroom and 6'3" in the master stateroom shower, 6'5" in the forward guest stateroom and guest shower, 7'6" to 6'1" in the port guest stateroom, 7'1" on the flybridge and 4'2" in the engine room. The master stateroom berth is 6'7" long, the forward guest stateroom v-berths are 6'5" long and the port guest stateroom berths are 6'2" long.
MoWhisky offers a full beam master stateroom aft with an ensuite head with enclosed shower, a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth, a guest stateroom to port with side by side berths and a guest head with enclosed shower to starboard.
The salon offers a built-in U-shaped settee with storage and hi/lo folding teak table to port, a desk starboard aft and lounge chair, entertainment center and book shelf to starboard. There is a sliding door to the trunk cabin aft and side deck access doors on each side forward. The sole is teak & holly. The large, opening side windows include shades and screens.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Princess Euro-Kera ceramic 3-burner electric cooktop (2012)
- Panasonic microwave oven (2019)
- KitchenAid stainless steel toaster oven (2019)
- U-Line under counter refrigerator (2009)
- Freezer under the helm seat (2021)
- Double stainless steel sinks with a filtered water faucet
- Storage cabinets and doors and glass rack
- Corian countertop
- Side deck access door
- Teak & holly sole
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the salon settee and table and the flybridge port seating and table.
The aft master stateroom offers a queen size berth, cedar-lined hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, a sliding door from the aftdeck, carpet, 4 portlights, curtains, nightstands, reading lights, fan and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth with storage, 3 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch, carpet, fan, 2 hanging lockers, shelves and storage drawers. The guest head is starboard aft of this stateroom.
The port guest stateroom offers side by side berths, reading lights, hanging locker, book shelf, overhead hatch with a screen, portlight with curtains and carpet. The guest head is to starboard.
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm, opening center windshield, side deck access door and helm benchseat.
- Spendide 2000 combo washer/dryer
The flybridge offers molded-in steps from the trunk cabin, bimini top, Eisenglass enclosure with Strataglass forward, double helm benchseat, built-in L-shaped seating (with storage underneath) and table to port, built-in seating to starboard with storage underneath and nonskid deck.
The trunk cabin offers aluminum rails, non-skid deck, deck storage box, outboard storage bracket, molded-in steps to each side deck, molded-in steps to the flybridge and sliding door to the salon.
The aftdeck offers a transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, access to each side deck, lazarrette access, non-skid deck, dock water connection, hot/cold fresh water shower and aft shore power connections.
- Seawatch HDTV antenna
- Alpine CDE-SXM445-BT stereo/CD/sat ready player in the salon (2015)
- Fusion interior speakers
- Alpine exterior speakers
- Insignia flat screen TV in the salon
- Raymarine HD Digital 4 kW Radar (2010)
- Raymarine 500 AIS transceiver (2009)
- Ritchie magnetic compass at both helms
- Raymarine C90 multi-function display at each helm with XM weather service (2010)
- Raymarine P70R autopilot (2014) on the flybridge and a Smart Pilot remote at the lower helm
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata display on the flybridge and ST60 Multi display at the lower helm
- Uniden ES UM525 VHF on the flybridge and a wireless remote at the lower helm
- Raytheon Ray 45 VHF at the lower helm
- Weems & Plath ship's clock, barometer, thermometer and hygrometer
- Kohler 8EOZ 8 kW generator with approximately 4,908 hours (4,000 hour service completed in 2015
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2500-100 inverter
- ProMariner ProNautic 12.50 P battery charger
- ProMariner ProCharge 130-2-4 battery isolator
- Guest battery switches
- Denso alternators
- 50 amp shore cord
- Shore power connections fore and aft
- 12vdc outlet on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Twin Yanmar 6LP-STE-97 300 hp main engines with approximately 4,811 hours
- ZF Hurth HSW 800 gearboxes
- Teleflex engine controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- VDO gauges
- Racor 1000 MA fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Racor R12S fuel filter for the generator
- Oil-X-Changer oil change system
- Capilano steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (Salon unit new in 2010 and master stateroom unit new in 2012) (16K, 10K and 8K units)
- Seaward 20 gallon water heater
- Central vacuum system
- Jabsco electric heads
- Tankwatch 4 holding tank level monitoring system
- Maintenance logs
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm (2014)
- Delta anchor
- 200' 5/16" anchor chain and 200' 9/16" nylon anchor rode
- Pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller
- Aluminum rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Windshield cover
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Spreader lights
- Boarding gates each side aft
- Boarding ladder
- 8 rod holders
- Fiberglass swimplatform with stainless steel pop-up cleats
- Aluminum swim ladder
- Dock water connection
- Hot/cold fresh water shower aft
- Built-in swimplatform storage box
- Deck storage box on the trunk cabin
- Windshield, tender and exterior upholstery covers
- XSpec DS2007 folding bike
- Nautica 2009 10'11" RIB tender
- Yamaha 40 HP 4-stroke outboard
- Freedom Lift hydraulic tender davit system
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Sea-Fire emergency engine shut down system
- Fire extinguishers
- GoLight searchlight
- Rule bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarms
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- ACR EPIRB
- Kahlenberg air horn
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.