Flag of Registry: United States
With seamless lines and a low profile, she turns heads from afar. This boat is the perfect size for a day boat or a week trip. The forward v-berth has scissor beds that can be converted from twins to a queen. The master is full beam and comfortable enough for the most privileged owner. Not only is this boat pretty, comfortable and full of amenities but she also boasts a whopping 32kts. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
LOA: 52' 0'' (15.85 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 14' 6''
Draft Max: 3' 9''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Air Conditioning: Yes
Fuel Tank: 440 Gallons (1665.58 Liters)
Fresh Water: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Holding Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
• Remote control search light
• 12-Volt cockpit refrigerator with evaporation plate
• Bosch 4-burner glass cooktop
• Contour stainless-steel microwave
• Fusion MS-UD650 AM/FM/CD
• (2) Samsung flat panel TV's
• (2) Kenwood KDU-415U stereo's